Fully dedicated centralised storage that you can use for your data and backups for all types of services. Complete management, customised service design, and the option of a high availability version are included.
Want to be sure that Managed NAS is right for you?
The solution is built on a disc system with double parity, which in itself ensures high data security. We also offer Managed NAS in a high-availability mode for 100% protection, ensuring redundancy and high availability of your data and backups.
We provide complete management of the NAS server and constantly monitor the storage availability and status, including its utilisation and total occupancy. You also have the option of connecting Managed NAS with your other vshosting~ services via a private network.
Managed NAS is a fast network storage, where all the hardware and its performance is reserved for you alone. You don’t share the server CPU, RAM, or bandwidth with other clients, as is often the case with other providers. We will customise the service for you: it is up to you whether you choose a single NAS server or a high-availability option.
– Managed NAS is accessible as network storage using the NFS and SMB protocols
– 10Gbit network for fast storage and data transfer
– possibility of a robust custom-made solution of tens of TB using SSD discs or SATA discs with SSD cache
– option of a version with fast storage scaling (adding more discs at runtime without the need for migration)
– use of the popular ZFS file system and support for Snapshot backups
Ask one of our experts directly, no strings attached.
We answer the phone within 60 seconds, our senior administrators usually resolve issues within 15 minutes.
Thanks to our own data centre, we guarantee a high level of availability and security.
We take care of everything related to hosting administration. Our experts have 17 years of experience.